There are so many articles available on Google AdSense. But Now I am confused? Anyone can please share me the important updates on Adsense Account in brief.
Google AdSense is a program that allows you to show google ads on your website and in return, you will get paid for showing them. Whether you are a beginner or expert, Google AdSense is the word that will come to your mind while discussing making money from online. In fact, when someone tells you to make money with Google, it means he is talking about Google AdSense.
If you check online then you will find hundreds of article written on this topic. But, it is practically not possible to go and read all of them. Hence, we decided to write a summary describing everything about Adsense in a brief.
Below, you will find the point-wise summary of important updates on Google Adsense and its related things.
- Google Adsense is a platform to show an advertisement on your website or store or blog. Google ads will be shown based on the content around it. For example, I am writing this post on Google AdSense, hence, you will find adsense related ads on this blog.
- Google does not approve the Por*, Gamb*ing, and Illegal website for this program.
- For non-western countries like India, Pakistan, Srilanka etc, Google does not approve the website younger than 6 months.
- Next, at the time of approval, your website must be 6 months old, Content should be unique and your website should receive somewhat traffic from the search engines.
- Remember, Google does not approve the website selling illegal content like copyrighted songs, movies etc.
- In Google Adsense, there is a term called CPC and CPM. CPC stands for Cost per Click and CPM stands for Cost per Impression (1000 views).
- If someone clicks on your ads then you will get paid the current CPC rate and in case no one clicks on your website then you will get paid the current CPM rate. I used the word current because, in google adsense, this will be done in real time.
- The threshold limit of adsense is $100. So you will not get the payment unless you reached there.
- Google Adsense has its own policies for showing ads on the website. Follows those policies properly. If you violate anyone policies then google will ban your account for permanently.
- Of course, you can create the new account. But the new account is not available for old website, address, Gmail id and banking details.
- Remember, in Google AdSense, there is no place for appeal. If your account gets banned then you will lose it permanently along with your accumulated balance.
- Google Adsense approval is a one-time process. Once you get the approval, you can add as many as the websites you like. But don’t forget to verify all those websites.
- Except for publisher id, the entire adsense code is standard for all users. Anyone can use it to harm your account.
- Next, your publisher id is not private, it is available on the public domain. One can easily find it if required.
- Hence, the verification of websites becomes important. Without verification, you will not get the payment and even not accountable for the misuses.
- Once you get the approval, create an adsense ad unit and add it to your website. Initially, it will show nothing or white space for a few hours but once it collects the details, it will start showing native advertisements.
- In google adsense, there is an option to format your ad unit. You can use this option to change the color and look of the advertisement.
- In Google AdSense, it is not possible to estimate your monthly earning. It will keep on fluctuating.
- This is because Google Adsense works in real time. It will pay out the rate prevailing at the time of click.
- Both the advertisers and publishers have full control over the advertisement. The advertiser can control what to pay and the publisher has control over what to show.
- The advertisers have the option to set different rates based on demographic information available. Hence, you will get paid differently for the same type of ads.
- For example, if someone from the USA clicks on your ads then you will get paid $2 whereas if someone from India clicks on same ads then you will get paid $0.50.
- Similarly, both the advertiser and publishers can control the type, size, color and placement of the advertisements.
- In short, both of them has the full control over the advertisements in real time.
- This is the only reasons why you can’t estimate the monthly income from Google AdSense.
- In Google AdSense, there is no option to identify the payout rate for the advertisement. Hence, you will never come to know which type of ads are showing on your website.
- Actually, it is your content around the ad unit, which will decide which type of advertisement to be shown.
- Hence, your content is the most important factor for making money from Google AdSense.
- Besides content, the demographic details of the visitors also play an important role in deciding your income.
- In Google AdSense, except manual approval, everything is set on automatic mode.
That’s it for this time. Please bookmark this page for an important update on AdSense. We will keep updating this page from time to time. If you are looking for the detailed information then please check our below article. It has everything that you want to know about Adsense.
Over to You
If you think, we have missed out any important information on the Google Adsense then please do share with us. We will happier to update our article and make it more perfect.
Next, if you face any problem regarding Adsense then feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.