Since you had used the word real I am answering your question below with the exact difference between these three words
- Photos refer to an image taken with the help of any Camera. So if you take any snap using your Smart Phone then it is known as Photos.
- Cliparts refers to images that are used for illustrative purposes. So, if you draw any illustration then it is known as Clipart, not Photo.
In the both above cases, if you resize the image then it will destroy them completely. You can not enlarge the photo or clipart without losing its quality. Here the role of Vector come.
Vectors refer to the digital image created by a sequence of command. If you enlarge this image then it will not lose its quality and remain same.
To Sum Up;
- Photos refers to Image taken from SmartPhone
- Clipart refers to drawn illustration and
- Vector refers to the digital image that does not lose it quality.
Hope it is clear now. If not, then feel free to contact us.