You can install WordPress either by uploading on your site or from the cpanel directly. Installing WordPress by uploading the files on your site is a tedious and time-consuming activity. Instead, it is better to install the WordPress directly from Softaculous.
Softaculous lets you focus on using apps and not spending time on installing them. Using Softaculous, you can Install any applications to your website with in few clicks. Even you don’t need to be a programmer to install WordPress using Softaculous. All you need to sign in to your cpanel, select Softaculous, fill the details and click install button.
To install WordPress through Softaculous follow the below steps.
- Login to cpanel
- Navigate to Softaculous Apps Installer menu
- On the homepage, click on the WordPress icon
- Click on Install tab to proceed
- Next fill the below details to install the WordPress
- In domain name field, mention your personalized domain name
- In directory field, mention the path of the root directory where you want to install the WordPress
- In the site setting, add name and tagline to your WordPress site
- In admin account, mention the admin user name and password.
- After filling the data scroll down and hit Install button
In a few minute you will get the message, WordPress has been successfully installed. Now, you can go the WordPress Dashboard to start working on your website.
Click on a smiley to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: