Facebook recently has roll out a new feature in India that allows users to recharge prepaid mobile phone directly from the account. This feature is currently under testing and available on Android phones only.
This new feature of Facebook is fairly same as the one we used while recharging our mobiles on online platform like Paytm, Free recharge etc. The same process will be followed here. The only difference will be you don’t need to download any additional app for the same. You can recharge the mobile now directly from the Facebook account only.
How to Recharge using Facebook Account?
After login to your Facebook account in your mobile phone, tap on ‘Menu’ option (given on the top right side on the screen)
Next, go to Apps and click on ‘See all’ for more options. Then from the available list, select ‘Mobile Recharge’ to recharge your prepaid phone.
Next, the process will be same as the one you are using while recharging mobile phone only. You will be asked to select the Service Provider and enter top up amount to recharge your phone.
- Currently this feature is under testing, so will be not available to all the users.
- This feature will be available on mobile phones only.
- Currently, there is no Wallet facility is available for making the payment. Facebook only accept Master and Visa Debit and Credit Cards for making the payment.
- This feature is not available for the payment of Post Paid Cards.
- If you’re not finding this feature on your mobile phone, then update your Facebook account to the latest version.
Now your turn, what do you think about this new feature of Facebook? If you are using this new feature, then please do not forget to share your feedback with us. You can share your feedback in below comment box.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: