Once again Samsung is back with a beautiful advertisement on Road Accidents. In this ad, Samsung supports the Ministry of Road Transport & Highways efforts to make Indian Road Safer.
- The ad starts with a Road Accident of a person and its dear moments.
- Next, a screen with his wife and daughter appears saying ‘The moments you hold so dear‘
- Then, next screen appears saying ‘can disappear with one silly selfie‘
- Last, Narration appear on the screen saying ‘Don’t risk your beautiful life, Stay safe on the Road‘
Samsung Mobile Apps
Next, a screen appears showing Samsung as testimony to this support introduced three mobility apps – S bike mode, Car Mode & Walk Mode, that encourage responsible mobility.
A Message by ‘Shri Nitin Gadkari‘, the Minister of Road Transport and Highways make this advertisement more meaningful.
Really amazing ad. We sure this ad will be successful in the creating awareness and thereby reduce the accident rates.
Form Marketing point of views,
- Samsung beautifully launched the mobile app through this advertisement issued in the public interest
- Message highlighting the statistics of Selfie Death make this advertisement more commendable. Advertisement backed by some statistics make the campaign more meaningful.
- This ad is introduced with a hashtag #SafeIndia
What do you think? Please share your feedback in the below comment box.
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: