Getting Frustrated? Not getting enough traffic to your website. Then this article is for you. Here we will tell you ‘How you can drive traffic to your site using Quora for marketing?
But before starting with the article let us understand What do you mean by Quora? Quora is a question-and-answer site where questions are asked, answered, edited and organized by its community of users. So, in the layman language, it is a Question and Answer Website.
You will be happy to know that you can direct traffic to your site by answering Questions at Quora. Yes, Quora, if used properly then it will become one of the top referral for your website.
Why You Should Use Quora
TABLE OF CONTENTS
You should use Quora to Improve the search engine visibility. Below are the top 9 reasons for using Quora for your site.
Besides driving traffic to your site, it also helps you in building High Authority no follow backlinks for your site. Of course, no follow backlinks are not as good as follow backlinks. But still, these backlinks will help in improving the visibility of your website.
Search Engine Optimization
The SEO of the Quora site is too good. Just Google any question and you will surely end with the Quora website. You will always find the Quora Question on the first page of the Google Search Result
Content Marketing Ideas
You can also use the Quora for generating Content Marketing Ideas for your site. Referring Quora you can find out the list of trending questions in your blog niche. In a simple word, you can take the reference of Quora to find the trending Question for your niche.
Quora provide the best platform on a high authority website to influence people in your niche. In the layman language, you can be a great influencer on this high authority site by answering the Questions.
Yes, by answering the questions regularly, you can build you own list of follower on Quora. Slowly and Gradually these followers will become your regular reader and you in return will get high influencing power.
If you want to rank your site for a particular keyword, then you can achieve the same by answering the question at Quora. For example: Suppose you want to rank your site for the keyword ‘Google AdSesne‘. In this case, you will write your answer using that particular keyword and link the same to your blog post ( as shown in the below image)
Here, we want to rank your website for the keyword ‘Start your own blog‘, so we linked our website link with that particular keyword.
Linking Blog and Blog Post
In Quora, you can link your blog as well blog post also. Quora allows you to connect your WordPress blog with it. To connect your WordPress blog, go to your Quora settings page and under “Connect Accounts”, click “Connect WordPress Blog” to connect it.
Further, you can also link your relevant blog post with your answer. This linking will help you to build backlinks and direct traffic to your site also.
Quora is the only website that provides you instant traffic to your site. We start getting the traffic from the very first day of using the Quora.Of course, getting instant traffic does not mean that you simply answer one question and hope for the huge and instant traffic to your site. You need to at least answer few question in a day. Check out below image for the proof.
Reference by High Authority Websites
High Authority website like Forbes refers the Quora’s Answer directly in the article. SO by answering Question at Quora you also get a chance to get highlighted in one of the articles at high authority site. So, by answering Questions at Quora you may get a double benefit from it.
Long Term Traffic
Yes, Quora provides long term traffic to your website. Long term in the sense, your oldest answer on the Quora will still direct traffic to your website. This is because, at Quora, there is no facility to sort Questions and Answers. Further, the website is so optimized that user repeatedly comes to the same web page again.
Check out below image for the proof. On 21st June 2017, we received 40 views for our first answer which was written in the month of April 2017. It means we are still receiving the views even after 2 months of the answer.
- Do not copy and paste the same answer. No matter whether you find the same question repeated again. Otherwise, You will get banned from the site.
- Here, the word ‘Ban‘ means you will be allowed to answer the question but not allowed to add the reference link to it. Quora Moderation will remove the link from your answer without any notification.
- Quora Moderation does not notify the user on removing the link. So, there may be the possibility that you keep adding the reference link to your answer and you do not find any change in your traffic. This is because Quora is removing your reference links from the answer and you are not aware of it.
- Yes, Quora Moderation removes the content from the site without notifying us. We came across this while checking our profile. Otherwise, we are busy in writing the answer and Quora was busy in removing the answer.
- So, do not forget to check your profile at a regular frequency. Otherwise, your all hard work will get into ruin.
- You can check this in your Profile Page as shown in below image
- If you get banned from the Quora site then wait for a week and answer some question without adding any reference link to it. You will automatically get removed from the ban list after few days
- Add as many reference links you want. But do not copy the same answer. Quora allows you to add links to your answer, but when you copy the same answer in more than one question then Quora Moderation consider it as Spam and you will get banned from adding the reference link to your answer.
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: