Days are gone where You spend X amount and receive 10% cashback points. Now, receive X amount and get cashback on it. Yes, on Google Pay, you can get cashback on every single transaction. It does not matter, whether you are spending or receiving money, you will receive surprise cashback on all transactions. Next, this cashback amount will get directly credited to your bank account. Hence, you don’t need to worry about spending it. You can spend this money at any time and place.
With 4.7 star rating, Google Pay downloaded for 100,000,000+ times.
So, What are we waiting for? Let us know more about Google Pay in below article.
Google Pay: Mobile Payment Service
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Google Pay, formerly know as Tez is a mobile payment service by Google. According to the official website of Google Pay, it is the simplest way to pay your friends, relatives and business merchants. On Google Pay, Google has integrated its peer to peer Google Wallet and mobile payment solution Android Pay at one end. Both these features are integrated together to build Google Pay app.
Google Pay is specially meant for western countries like India and therefore it is clearly mentioned on its official website that ‘Built for India with all the features and rewards you love, plus much more’
What Can You Do With Google Pay?
With Google Pay, you can pay or receive for anything simply using your mobile phone. It is a mobile payment app used for online shopping, money transfer, shopping, movie ticket booking, cab booking etc. You can also this app for easy bill payment of your necessities.
Next, on every Google Pay transaction, you will also receive an additional cashback straight to your bank account.
How Do I Pay Using Google Pay App?
There are various ways to make payment using Google Pay app. For example, using mobile number, QR Code, UPI Id etc. For more details, please refer below points
- In case of making payment to your friends, relative or shopkeepers, you can make payment through their mobile number. All you need is a mobile number to send the payment directly to their bank account.
- Next, the QR code is another way to make payment using Google Pay. In this case, you need to take your phone and scan given QR code for making the payment.
- Similarly, you can also make the payment using Bank UPI id. A UPI id will be generated at the time of linking your bank id with your Google Pay app. You can also use this UPI id for making the payment.
- Next, for making payments for daily requirements like electricity bills, mobile bills, all you need is adding them on your app and making payment directly using your consumer or mobile number respectively.
- At last, if you want to pay someone who is physically nearby you then you can also use the TEZ mode of Google Pay for making the payment. TEZ mode will identify the person nearby you and using Google Pay and then you can easily make the payment to them. It is similar to Bluetooth for sending or receiving the file.
Note: The same above mentioned ways will be followed for receiving the payment. The only thing will be change is here you need to give your mobile number or UPI id for receiving the payment.
Check out this link for more details on paying bills using Google Pay.
How To Install Google Pay?
It is very easy to install Google Pay. Just download the same using Google Store and click on ‘Install’ button to install it.
Remember, Google Pay will work only if your mobile number is registered with your bank. Hence, please input your registered mobile number at the time of creating Google Pay account.
Once installed, you need to link your bank account for sending and receiving the money. To know how to link your bank account, please read below.
How To Add Bank in Google Pay?
Please ensure below two things are available with you before adding/linking a bank account with your app.
- Your ATM or Debit Card
- Registered Mobile Number
Next, follows the below-mentioned steps for adding or linking your bank account with your app.
- Open Google Pay app
- Add the top left, just below your profile picture, click on ‘Add Bank Account‘ option.
- Choose your bank name from the list available. If you can’t find your desired bank then it means, it doesn’t work with Google Pay yet
- Next, input your mobile number registered with your bank.
- Google Pay will send an OTP to your registered mobile number for verification.
- Once verified, it will show you the list of bank accounts registered with that particular mobile number. Select your appropriate bank account number and click on ‘Proceed‘.
- Next, it will ask you to input the last 6 digits of your ATM or debit card number along with its expiry date. In case if your card doesn’t have the expiry date then you’ll need to use 01/49 as the expiry date.
- At last, click on ‘Create UPI Pin’ option given at the bottom of the screen. UPI PIN is 6 digit security number to be used before making the transaction. In simple language, it is just like your ATM pin number.
That’s it. Once UPI PIN number is created, you can use your Google Pay app for sending or receiving the money.
For more details, you can refer to this answer on the Google Forum.
How To Get Scratch Card In Google Pay?
It is very easy to get the scratch card in Google pay. All you need to do is use the Google Pay app for sending money to and receive money from someone else.
Next, on every single transaction done through Google Pay, you will get rewarded with a scratch card in your account.
Tab on ‘Reward’ option given at the bottom of the homepage and follow the on-screen instruction to win an exciting cash prize.
Google takes maximum 48 hours to deposit your winning amount in your bank account.
We strongly suggest using Google Pay for sending to or receiving money from someone else. Unlike other apps, in Google Pay, you will also get rewarded for receiving the money. Whereas in other apps, you only get rewarded for making payment through their app.
At last, if you are already using Google Pay then please do not forget to share your valuable feedback with us. Next, you can also contact us if you face any difficulties in installing and using Google Pay app. We will be happy to help you.
In the event you face any problem in using the app, you can contact Google Pay Customer Service through toll-free number 1-888-986-7944.
Use our referral code ‘49Ix41′ (without the inverted comma) just before your first transaction and get Rs.101 cashback credited to your account.
Click on a smiley to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: