Its a know fact that promoting a blog is not an easy task and now in 2019, it has become more difficult than before. Yes, with the increase in the total number of blogs it has become more difficult to promote it. In 2019, you cannot use the same old outdated techniques for getting more traffic. You will require identifying new ways.
Promote Your Blog TO Get More Traffic
If you are worried about identifying the new ways then don’t worry this article will help you. Here, in this article, we will write about 15 awesome ways to promote your blog to get more traffic.
Note: It may happen that you will not see any immediate increase in the traffic of the website or blog. This is because some techniques require indexing of the page, which will take at least 2 to 3 days. So, for the better result, we request to follow the below-mentioned ways for at least one month continuously.
- Organize an Online Contest or Competition on your Blog
- Blog Giveaway Free Samples or Gifts
- Send Blog Post directly to your Email Subscribers
- Auto Share your post on all Social Media in one click
- Create and Share Visual Infographic
- Cross Link your Blog Post with another Blog
- Word of Mouth Promotion
- Promote your Blog on new Medium like WhatsApp
- Use Hashtag in your all Social Media Post
- Mention name of the famous person or brand in your tweets
- Create Podcasts
- Become Active Member of the Websites like Quora, Ampower etc
- Join HARO
- Guest Posting on other’s websites
- Make Optimum use of RSS Feeds
Above all are the 15 awesome ways to promote your blog in 2019. Following these, you will definitely see an increase in the blog or website traffic.
If you face any problem in promoting your blog then feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you out. You can even post your message in the below comment box. If you are using any other way to promote your website or blog please let us know. It will be a great help to other bloggers.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.