For an ecommerce business, building a brand reputation takes a lot of time, given the stiff competition in the industry.
As a business owner, you have to identify the most cost-effective and engaging marketing tool you can use to convince your customers.
Video marketing is one of the best tools to use, especially when introducing a new product in the market. Most of your customers want to gain trust and confidence in you before they can buy.
Professional marketers use video to help build trust and boost engagement with target customers across different platforms.
You can use an online video editor to make your videos more professional and engaging.
Types Of Videos You Can Use For Ecommerce Marketing
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Now, if you are looking forward to creating brand awareness and increasing conversions for your ecommerce store, you can start by shooting some of these videos:
1. Mobile Marketing Videos
Did you know that more than 75% of video viewing is mobile? This means that most customers are more likely to view your marketing videos on their mobile phones. Therefore, when shooting your videos, you have to optimize them for mobile viewing.
If you want to make the best mobile marketing videos, you should ensure all your clips are compressed without affecting the quality. Ensure your videos have a subtitle for those who prefer viewing in silent mode.
Lastly, if you are going to promote your video through SMS, don’t forget to add a URL to the video and some short description of what the video is all about.
2. Product Tutorials
There is always a learning curve that customers have to climb when buying a new product for the first time. If you have an online fashion store, you understand how trying things is always in the mind of customers before they can finally pay for the product.
Take your customers through the basic features of the product you are offering by creating a simple product tutorial, demo, or how-to video. This should answer some of the FAQs customers could be having about your product or services.
- Create a product close-up that zooms into your product displaying all the unique features. Display this function or feature in the product that customers need to observe keenly.
- Shoot a video that demonstrates the key benefits and features of the product you are offering.
- Always give your customers that chance to understand more about your product before they decide to buy. You will be surprised how many conversions you can get from this video.
3. Video Testimonials
When you convince customers that they should buy from your online store, you should create trust and social proof first. Video testimonials give you that chance to create social proof without toiling. A survey by Brightlocal shows that most customers are likely to read at least 40 online reviews before believing the star rating of a business.
When you have a video testimonial from customers, you make prospects believe in your journey, story, and the products you are offering them.
Create a video testimonial that shows a customer explaining how your product can help them overcome a problem and get some positive results. When you show real people talking about your brand, it is easy to convince customers to buy – this is worth more than online reviews.
4. A Message From The CEO
A message from the founder or CEO is one of the best video tools you can add to your video marketing strategy. This type of video is underrated but can get more conversions if you know how to execute it well.
You develop a connection with customers when you feature some of the top leaders from your company in a video.
For instance, if you are launching a new product, your CEO can announce this to your customers. In a survey by Ace Matrix, it is shown that ads that feature the CEO of a company are more likely to perform better than those without a CEO.
How To Incorporate Videos In Your Ecommerce Marketing Strategy
Here are some bonus tips you can put to practice if you want to incorporate video into your marketing strategy:
- Post your best product explainer videos on all social media channels and community platforms like TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, and many others.
- Create shoppable videos which will help your viewers buy the product they are seeing in the video.
- Use videos to retarget ads and generate leads. You can also use video to build an audience by tracking video viewer statistics.
- Serve your customers with videos throughout their journey, right from the lead capture to the exit intent.
- Embed product tutorial videos on your website homepage, FAQ section, product pages, and where relevant. This will help you boost the average time spent on your website to convert more visitors to customers.
Pro tip:- Want to learn how to start a profitable online eCommerce store online? Then, I highly recommend you to visit ecomwarrioracademy.com and escape from your 9-5 boring job to an online entrepreneur.
Having the best marketing video on social media channels and your website can boost your conversions and make your brand go viral. You can share a story on any topic and create testimonials on your product to win the trust of your customers.
Videos take time to create compared to text and image content. However, it is worth your investment if you look forward to engaging with your target customers and increasing your ecommerce sales fast.